The current group of OpenFCST developers is formed by:
- Responsible for overall framework (base class concepts), optimization interface, electronic, protonic, membrane water transport, Fick's gas transport and kinetics.
- Responsible for plug-points and AFCC contributions.
- Valentin N. Zingana, Post-doctoral fellow, Contribution to the OpenFCST: Overall framework and Navier-Stokes, Darcy and multi-component fluid flow physical models and applications.
- Madhur Bhaiyaa, M.Sc., Contribution to the OpenFCST: Non-isothermal PEMFC.
- Peter Dobsona, M.Sc., Contribution to the OpenFCST: Least-square parameter estimation.
- Michael Moorea, M.Sc., Contribution to the OpenFCST: Double-trap ORR model.
- Philip Wardlawa, M.Sc., Micro-scale models and Graphical user interface (GUI).
- C. Balena, M.sc., Responsible for the development of the installation script and CMake scripts.
- Kailyn Domicana, M.Sc., Contribution to the OpenFCST: Optimization documentation and enhancements.
- Simon Matternsa, Undergraduate, Contribution to the OpenFCST: GUI enhancements.
a Energy Systems Design Laboratory, University of Alberta, Canada.
b Automotive Fuel Cell Cooperation Corp., Burnaby, BC, Canada.